Preschool (ages 3–4 or 4–5) • Kindergarten
Stories of God’s Love is an easy-to-use, developmentally appropriate early childhood curriculum designed to engage children and their families in learning about their Catholic faith and in making the connections between Scripture and daily life.
Stories of God’s Love is the foundational cornerstone for each of RCL Benziger’s basal programs; aligned, connected, and integrated in a way that provides for the optimum sequential growth in a child’s faith formation. In addition, Stories of God’s Love provides the flexibility needed to customize your school faith formation program.
Connecting with children’s social and emotional needs, the hands-on activities in Stories of God’s Love are age- and developmentally-appropriate. Paired with the colorful illustrations, they engage the child and their family in creating a learning environment that mirrors God’s love for his children.
Effective early childhood educators know the importance of first connecting with the children, building a foundation of trust and care, before engaging them in the learning process.
Stories of God's Love facilitates the connection between teachers, children and their families, through interactive shared experience built upon the Gospel message, real-life stories and engaging activities.
Teachers meet the children where they are in their development and build bridges to future learning. Connecting with the child's social and emotional needs builds strong bonds and models God's love. When hearts are touched, the Gospel message of God's love becomes tangible.
Stories of God’s Love offers:
- A Scripture-based approach, presenting the Bible as the source for learning about God
- Age-appropriate formation with story leaflets and seasonal leaflets
- School guides that meet the needs of both parish and Catholic school programs with a choice of either single-day or multi-day formats
- A family focus that helps children and their families live Christian values
- Online support for children, parents, and teachers