Our Family Faith Series: Our Family Faith Resource Guide + 3 Year License
Author(s): RCL Benziger
Pages: 88 pages
We listened when catechetical leaders asked for faith formation models that better engage families and support parents as the primary catechists of their children. We recognized the need for flexible and customizable resources that are simple, affordable, and effective.
Our Family Faith: Resource Guide for Family Catechesis provides catechetical leaders with the tools needed to engage entire families. Packed with practical suggestions and ready-to-use tools, this guide features:
- Critical questions and evaluation strategies to be used when assessing current catechetical program
- Tips and tools for determining the best model and methods for ministering to families
- Suggested models and recommendations for how to use RCL Benziger products to meet the varied needs of families and faith communities
- Four detailed plans for gathering the whole family to grow in faith. These sessions explore holy habits for families, rituals and celebrations for families, digital discipleship, and good communication. Plus digital access to an additional four session plans!
- Prepared and customizable letters to assist catechetical leaders in resourcing families with materials that can be used at home.