RETURN TO SEARCH RESULTS
Blest Are We Faith in Action - Kindergarten, Student Book with eBook
Author(s): RCL Benziger
Student books for the school program provide effective ways to empower students for a lifetime of living their faith by giving them opportunities to:
- Build scriptural literacy
- Relate school ministries to Catholic Social Teaching
- Learn more about the liturgical life of the Church
- Retain what they have learned through Chapter and Unit Reviews
- Connect faith in the home and what is learned in school by using the Take Home family pages
STUDENT BOOK FEATURES
- TAKE HOME PAGES: These pages help families to share faith in the home and connect with what is being taught in the school program.
- HEAR AND BELIEVE: After an opening prayer and activity, the Hear and Believe pages connect Scripture and Catholic doctrine to the lesson theme.
- RESPOND: Saints and other holy people are brought to life through inspiring stories.
- CHAPTER AND UNIT REVIEWS: Two chapter review pages help the student recall what he or she has learned. A unit review provides an in-depth assessment of what was learned in each unit.
- FAITH IN ACTION: A response page helps the student understand the ministries of his or her school or parish community and challenges the student to put into practice the principles of Catholic Social Teaching.
Print + Ebook