Blest Are We Faith in Action - Junior High, Student Book with eBook, Grade 7, The Story of Jesus
Author(s): RCL Benziger
Buy the Student textbook receive the digital eBook included for free*!
Blest Are We Faith in Action invites all learners to explore and grow in Faith, Word, and Action. Building on the legacy of the Blest Are We series, Blest Are We Faith in Action provides some new and different features.
Blest Are We Faith in Action clearly states that it is a thematic program. Grade 7 themes focus on the New Testament. Redesigned thematic logo in the Teacher Guide clearly depicts the movement of the four chapters in each unit, which correlate to the four pillars of the Catechism: What Catholics Believe, How Catholics Worship, How Catholics Live, and How Catholics Pray.
- The New American Bible Revised Edition (NABRE) translation is used in Grades 4-8.
- All Scripture passages are in Scripture blue.
- An oil lamp symbol designates Scripture passages and quotes.
- Engaging Scripture illustrations by a single artist in each grade level provide continuity for studying Scripture.
- Redesigned first page is colorfully engaging and user-friendly.
- Images for Saint of the Week have been added in a wide variety of illustration styles.
- BlestAreWe.com, SaintsResource.com, and RCLBLectionary.com references have been added throughout the book.
Faith in Action
- New design is colorful, engaging, and emphasizes the Faith in Action feature in this series.
- More emphasis is given, especially in the Teacher Guide, for a greater connection with specific principles of Catholic Social Teaching.
Feasts and Seasons
Ordinary Time section (and lesson or lessons) is now at the beginning of the Feasts and Seasons section.
Celebrating Catholic Schools Week
- New design is more appealing and colorful for the digital learner.
- Lessons are now front and back rather than in a spread format, allowing for easier access to take home.
- Catholic Schools Week prayer, tying in with grade-specific lessons, has been moved to the website, allowing for a more substantive and liturgically-based ritual prayer.
Student textbooks now packaged with our latest digital resource included free!
This exciting digital resource expands learning opportunities for students and increases flexibility for all users, including teachers and parents:
- Stories and lessons come alive in an online format!
- Works on tablets, smartphones, laptops, and desktops
- Dynamic pages allow students to highlight text, take page notes, bookmark content, and post answers
- Links in every chapter offer students in-depth explorations of saints and holy people, key concepts, games, and activities
- Activity pages can easily be printed for later reference or take-home work
*Purchase one student textbook and receive your first year subscription to the eBook absolutely FREE!