Stories of God's Love, Preschool 4-5, Student eBook
Author(s): RCL Benziger
Child's eBook Ages 4 - 5
The stories proclaim developmentally appropriate stories from the Old or New Testament one week. The following week a contemporary story, related to the previous lesson’s Bible story, connects God’s love to everyday life.
Engaging activities capture the children’s interest and imagination and integrate what they have learned.
The Family Page brings God's love home each week through sharing, nurturing, prayer, activities, and refection.
The seasonal leaflets have eight themes to introduce and explore liturgical seasons, holy days, and holidays.
Every effective catechesis begins by touching children's hearts with the Gospel message!
The Stories of God’s Love series does just that. This complete religion education program for parishes and schools nurtures children in their quest to learn about God’s love, using developmentally appropriate Scripture stories, along with engaging contemporary stories reflective of their own lives.
Stories of God’s Love for preschool children is also flexible. A team of respected early childhood specialists wrote the program with a choice of either single-day or multi-day formats for ages 3–4 and 4–5. Separate single-day or multi-day guides for catechists and teachers support either option with lesson plans, activities and prayers..
Stories of God’s Love offers:
- A Scripture-based approach, presenting the Bible as the source for learning about God
- A strong connection between home, Church, school, and family
- Developmentally appropriate formation with story and seasonal leaflets
- A family focus that helps children and their families live Christian values
- Teacher and catechist guides for lesson-planning and faith-building activities
- Online support for children, parents, catechists, and teachers
- Attractive, engaging resources that keep your children interested and learning
Stories of God’s Love for preschool children follows the guidelines for preschool materials developed by the Subcommittee on the Catechism of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
Online resources are available for children, parents, catechists, and teachers at RCLBStoriesofGodsLove.com.