The Restored Order: Preparing for Confirmation and Eucharist
Author(s): RCL Benziger
The Restored Order Preparing for Confirmation and Eucharist is a convenient and practical resource for program directors and catechists responsible for preparing children to receive the Sacraments of Confirmation and Eucharist in the Restored Order. This product is appropriate for use in parishes or schools that are currently implementing the Restored Order as well as those with well-established Restored Order preparation processes. The book includes:
• Historical and theological explanations of the Restored Order, as well as FAQs for parents, godparents, and catechists.
• An optional lesson, written for both younger and older children, about the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. This lesson includes reproducible pages for children and families.
• It can be used with any of the RCL Benziger Eucharist preparation programs.
• A Family Retreat outline that includes activities, reflections, and prayers for children and their families to explore what it means to be born into the Church in Baptism, strengthened by the Holy Spirit in Confirmation, and nourished by Christ in the Eucharist.
• Additional resources including a Scripture play, sample intercessions for the Prayer of the Faithful, and a letter for parents.