Be My Disciples - School, Teacher Guide with FREE eBook, Grade 2
Author(s): RCL Benziger
Be My Disciples emphasizes learning and practicing the skills and habits, virtues, and spiritual gifts that lead young disciples to higher levels of moral thinking and a deeper initiation into a life prayer and sacramental celebration.
Front-to-back teacher formation is included in every guide along with lesson plans that offer important background information, skill-building tips, and ideas for enriching the lessons.
The Elements of Human Methodologies and the Six Tasks of Catechesis are addressed in the background information for teachers which supports the vision from the National Directory for Catechesis. Catholic Social Teaching lessons with cross-curricular approach are incorporated into each unit.
Designed Especially For Your Catholic School Religion Program
- Effective and easy-to-use lesson plans and a lesson planer for every week
- Interactive connections between the textbooks and our website provide more support for families that ever before
- Extensive online support enables easy access to practical and creative resources
- Social networking opportunities offer safe, faith-filled venues for sharing faith
- Complete assessment program complements the BMD program with the choice of online or book format
- Catholic Social Teacher is tied to every unit with cross-curriculum connections
- Aligns with BMD's Music Program
- Provides 16 Liturgical lessons including the Exaltation of the Holy Cross